نحن نعرف المدارس من جميع أنحاء العالم ونحن هنا لمساعدتك في العثور على مدرسة أحلامك! ما عليك سوى إسقاط الخط وسنتصل بك قريبًا لمساعدتك في هذا القرار.
لدينا أفكار مذهلة لتسويق مدرستك! اتصل بنا اليوم لمعرفة المزيد عن خدمات التسويق المتميزة.
NLCS Jeju provides a stimulating and diverse experience in which every child is challenged and supported to realise their potential. We aim to send confident, successful and caring young people to the world’s best universities.
1. A history of success Since 1850, NLCS (UK) has maintained its reputation for providing an outstanding education, consistently delivering some of the best academic results in the UK. Founded by Victorian pioneer of education, Frances Mary Buss, the vision of our founder remains true to this day and we are a school which believes fundamentally in what students ‘can do’; we never place ceilings on them nor label them. Strong in tradition, yet forward-thinking and outward-looking, North London Collegiate schools provide an ambitious academic education. NLCS Jeju’s rigorous curriculum challenges students to think critically and to problem solve. Except for a few small local differences, the curriculum and the aspirational approach to delivering it is exactly the same as at NLCS UK.
2. Inspirational teaching We recruit some of the best teachers from around the world; they are highly qualified and inspire their students to discover a love of learning that will last a lifetime. Teachers are carefully selected for their love of their subject and spend time at NLCS UK to ensure they share the NLCS school ethos. They encourage students to explore beyond curriculum boundaries and discover their own passions. The school feels busy and purposeful, with warm and respectful relationships developed between staff and students and between the students themselves. It is a place where everyone matters.
3. Diamond Model NLCS Jeju offers an exceptional education for boys and girls. We use the diamond model which offers the benefits of a single-sex education while at the same time encouraging boys and girls to grow together outside of the classroom. From ages 4-11 boys and girls share classrooms, from ages 11 – 16 students are educated separately and in the Sixth Form they come back together. The best of all worlds.
1. A happy, healthy child is a successful child Our school ethos is similar to that of the world’s most progressive and successful schools. We believe that by supporting students in every aspect of their lives, and removing all barriers to learning, they will perform to their full potential. We address any issue that can affect a child’s learning with conviction, professionalism and purpose. We also ensure that our students have a balanced approach to their school years which includes appropriate levels of sleep, exercise, social activity and academic pursuits. We therefore advise against extra-tuition in evenings, weekends and holidays.
2. Boarding House System Our pastoral system is typical of successful British boarding schools. Every student, day or boarder, is a member of a House that provides a sense of belonging and identity to all its members. All faculty staff are members of a House and support in the academic and pastoral development of students in that House. The House is much, much more than a physical building! It is the family that provides the opportunities, support and challenge for all NLCS Jeju students to be happy and successful. Positive, lifelong relationships are made in Houses that serve students during and beyond their time at NLCS Jeju. Aspects of the House system are also relevant to the Junior School, where Houses concentrate on developing the individual.
3. Personal development We place high demands on our students and are ambitious for each and every one of them. We believe every child can be successful and achieve their potential. We do not rank students because we believe this creates unhealthy competition, stress and unnecessary feelings of failure for many. Instead, we encourage students to be reflective in all aspects of their school life, to learn from mistakes and to set personal goals. We believe this environment encourages students to develop self-confidence and a positive relationship with their studies, their peers and their school.
BEYOND THE CLASSROOM
1. An amazing co curricular programme NLCS Jeju is like no other school in the region when it comes to co curricular activities; we are very proud that each week more than 150 activities offer a wide variety of opportunities for our students. In just one week students might participate in student led House competitions, after-school activities, Academic Societies, the unique Saturday morning ‘Bryant’ programme, ambitious school productions, successful sports squads and magical musical events. The opportunities to show commitment, leadership and to try out new things are never-ending.
2. Boundless creativity NLCS Jeju is a school that celebrates the creative spirit and passion of our students. The platform for expression through creative activities is one of the most valuable opportunities provided by the school. Experiences in the Arts nurture student’s ability to become successful problem-solvers, innovators and leaders – skills that will set them apart in the future. The Arts faculty and our students combine every year to develop a rich and dynamic programme of high quality events culminating in the NLCS Jeju Arts Festival each June which is a significant cultural event.
3. University applications Universities care about the character of the people they admit – what students do outside the classroom tells them a lot about the kind of student who is applying. Co curricular activities are the best way students can demonstrate how unique, interesting, even “better” they are than other student applicants, and showcase where their passions lie. Through our co curricular programme, NLCS Jeju gives our students opportunities to develop characteristics such as leadership, initiative, commitment and many more.
No comments yet.
أسهل طريقة للتواصل مع هذه المدرسة. ما عليك سوى ملء النموذج وسيجيب ممثل المدرسة.